Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Even though I have been coming home exhausted each night from work, I have been trying to force myself to sit down for a short period of time to work on getting my Christmas cards done. These are the four designs I have been working on for this year. I hope to get enough done to send out to my husband's and my family. It amazes me that some of my artsy friends who make their own Christmas cards can turn out about a hundred or so cards each year. Wow! I'm lucky to get 30! Anyway, I love the images on the 2 cards on the right. I found those rubber stamps at a rubber stamp convention that I went to last summer, and I couldn't wait to use them. My husband loves snow and snowmen, so I try to incorporate it into my Christmas cards for him.
Speaking of which...we are supposed to get a snow storm by morning. Yuk! I think I could do without the snow, thank you very much! Well, at least I will get a chance to see how my new car drives in snow. Well, I have at least 20 more cards to get done, so I better get started.

No comments: