Saturday, December 9, 2006

"It's my birthday, and I'll art if I want to!"

Well, I've put on another year. Where has it gone?!
Isn't it funny how the older you get, the birthday's don't feel any different than any other day? What happened to the excitement of having our very own special day?!
Truth be told, if I had my choice of what I wanted to do today, it would be "Create Art!"...but I guess I will have to BE the birthday girl and let others celebrate my birthday with me. That sounds terribly selfish of me doesn't it?! I guess that is a sign of growing older!!

Anyway, I thought I would post this picture of my grandmother and my great-aunt whooping it up in their funny costumes. It looks like they are celebrating for sure. This might be the perfect picture to create an art piece for me for my birthday!

1 comment:

Shari Beaubien said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Chris! And I do want to see what you create with this photo! What a hoot... it's too wonderful a picture NOT to do anything with! Hugs, Shari