Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"Art Friends are the Best" Day!

Of all the places I've been and all the people I've met...it amazes me how "art friends" are so special. What I find very interesting is that friends that I had growing up that I lost contact with for periods of time and then reconnected with...somehow seemed awkward, but losing contact with an art friend and then regaining that contact later on always felt like time was never lost. I don't know if that was very clear, but I wonder if art has anything to do with it? I guess art is one of those things that crosses most barriers. So today I declared as my personal "Art Friends are the BEST" day! To all my wonderful art friends...you are SO appreciated!























This art piece was created for a very special art friend...
Cris Cunningham.

2 comments:

Cris Cunningham said...

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!! I received this gorgeous piece today and it is ever so lovely! Your friendship means the world to me and it is a wonderful feeling to have apart of you here with me every day. Thank you again...it means so much. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Chris...i saw this piece over at Cris' blog and had to come over here to tell you that it is so beautiful. I love the colors. The images are so darn adorable and i just smile from seeing those hats. What a special gift and beautiful treasure you have given Cris.