Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hey there stranger! Long time no see!

Gee, it's certainly been a while since I have been online and relating. (Sorry, life just got in the way...as it has a habit of doing. Very intense family stuff happening lately, but hopefully things will quiet down a little.) I actually think I am having artistic withdrawals. Do you think they'll allow that one to be covered by insurance?!


I recently finished this new little piece that I am listing on my website for sale.
It is called "Nature's Beauty". It is created
on a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 1 inch wooden board.
I love the vintage image of this little guy.
You can't see it in the image here, but there
is a cotton twill tape measure border around
the edge of the wooden board.








It has been a while since I have posted one of my ancestor photos here for use in your art work, so I went through my stash of photographs and found one of my favorites. Isn't this a "gee whiz...neat-o nifty" picture?! This was when school was grand and school spirit was even grander! That is my grandfather second from the left, and the banner they are holding reads "Missouri School For The Deaf".

Well, that's all for today.
Happy Creating!

No comments: