Friday, March 2, 2007

Happy Friday!

Yippee! Friday once again! I am really looking forward to this weekend because my hubby doesn't work all weekend and we can do some serious socializing. We are thinking of doing the winery route this weekend. There are some fabulous wineries in Missouri, almost too many to count, and Missouri wines are really VERY good. If you are ever visiting in the midwest area and especially in Missouri, check out our many wonderful wineries especially in the Spring and Fall. Not only is the wine great, but the scenery is gorgeous!
My only regret when planning a full weekend is that I will be away from my art studio, but I think I almost love wine as much as I do my art!

Here is a little piece I made while playing in my art studio a few days ago. It started out as an idea from the cool little image of the vintage children, and just ended up the way it is. It just sort of evolved all by itself. Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Chris
I just love this piece of art love the colors you know I have always been a big fan of your work
Jen Crossley
Australia

Chris Young said...

Hi Jen,
It's been a while! You are too sweet...I want to join your fan club too! hugs, Chris