Monday, March 19, 2007

Another Monday here again...

Where DOES the time go?!

Well, I am sending out happy productive thoughts to everyone for another great week to come! I am desperately trying to finish an art piece that is due on Wednesday, so I will be burning the midnight oil for sure. I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patty's Day! I sure did...I went to my brothers annual corn beef and cabbage dinner at his home. He sure loves that corned beef! I guess I am still trying to acquire a taste for it, but I love that cabbage!



Here is another ancestor photo from my family scrapbook.
That is my grandmother on the right posing with her two girlfriends. It looks like they are out touring old buildings in whichever city they are in. Just love those hats!

Well, back to the grind. Have a creative week everyone!

1 comment:

Cris Cunningham said...

Hi Chris...so glad you enjoyed your Corned Beef and Cabbage -- we did as well! Love this pic -- I'm hoping you'll create something for Legacy mag with all your neat vintage photos. xoxo